Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Watching You

This is the song that John's brother David wrote and sang at the memorial service. He has now recorded it. It is beautiful. It does make me cry every time I hear it. I am not at the place, like the lyrics say that I won't cry so much but laugh instead. It almost seems that as the days go by, I cry more and more.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


John used to say all the time: "I love you more. I love you today, tomorrow and forever."

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Such an amazing song. Beautiful.

footsack said...

This is so beautiful!

Margaret said...

It won't play. I click on play and . . . nothing!

Christine said...

That is strange, it works for me. It is on facebook so you can listen there.

Sue said...

it doesn't work on here for me either. That's Ok I can listen to it on face book or David's blog.

Becky said...

Works fine for me. What browser are you guys using?

Sue said...

I guess it helps if you turn your volume on. oops!
Works now!