Sunday, January 13, 2008

No Day Pass

I stayed home this morning hoping that John would get a day pass again today. Angela took John back to the hospital yesterday evening with our car. John just phoned and said it was a no go. I guess his potassium levels are a bit high and his creatinine levels are very high. His kidneys are not very happy with the chemicals they gave him yesterday. They want him to stay put while they try to get these levels adjusted by tomorrow for the transplant. I am sure they will try to flush his system out. Please pray that his kidneys will improve by tomorrow. The potassium is easy to fix. They can just give him the dirt drink. I am going to go have a shower, eat some lunch and then Mike will take me up to the hospital. Angela will meet me there and I can reclaim the car.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Awe, that's to bad. I know he was really hoping that he would be able to come home. God Bless you all.

Margaret said...

Just wanted you to know that we will be praying for John at school tomorrow at the same time as he is getting his transplant. Hope all goes well.