Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thank You For Praying

Johns fever is gone. If anything he seems to be running a little on the cool side. He still has some congestion but seems to be slowly improving. He slept a lot yesterday. He sweat a lot yesterday. He seems to get into some awful sweats. He hates this. We don't know why he does this. I wonder if this has something to do with his poor immune system. The docs have not gave him an explanation for this. John goes in for blood work tomorrow and to see Dr. V. so I will be able to update you as to what will happen next and hopefully when.

4 comments:

Sue said...

So glad your doing better John. I guess it would be worse if you couldn't sleep. Maybe your just catching up on all the Madda-schlopes you missed over the years.

We will be praying that your blood tests will be everything that the Dr.'s want and more.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is going to be a good one.

Sue said...

I heard this this morning and wanted to share it with you.

Jeremiah 30:17

As for you, I'll come with healing, curing the incurable.

( another translation)
For I will give health back to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Jehovah,

Margaret said...

I also will pray that the doctors will find better results than expected and that the transplant will go on as planned.

footsack said...

God is so good. Blessed to hear that you are feeling better.
Sue I love that verse. Thanks for sharing that.
We are continuing to pray for all that lies ahead of you and your family. Love to you all.