Sunday, January 27, 2008

Feeling Better and Better!

John is doing very good. As his white counts rise the pain in his throat and esophagus is improving. The sore in his cheek is still pretty bad but should start to show some improvement soon. He is looking better each day now and has more energy. They removed the I.V. lines today. His white count was 2.4 and he can come home when they reach 8.

I am staying home tomorrow to clean the house, do some laundry and avoid the storm. Blizzard warnings are out for our area. I can hear the wind picking up but there is no now yet. It could get rocking and rolling out there yet so everybody take care.

I send a big thank you to Janie and Shirley for the meals that you made for me. It was a big help. Even tomorrow I can focus on cleaning and getting everything ready for the homecoming and don't have to cook. Thank you for all your prayers. I just can't thank you enough for this because this is sustained us.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Praying sores are all gone very quickly. I am so happy ffor you all that he can come home soon. WOW

footsack said...

That is such good news. You are so blessed to have friends who love and care for you in your life. Janie is amazing!!
We will just continue to lift you all up in prayer and are so blessed to hear this great news. Love to you all.

Margaret said...

We, also, will continue to pray for the sores to heal quickly. We are so blessed, as a family of God, to have such loving friends.